If you run into any app errors or glitches in the Field Agent app, the general rule for best practice is to take screenshots of the issue and send those to our support team immediately by clicking "submit a request" below. For further detail, please try the following based on which category the issue falls under:
Steps for what to do when there is a glitch while completing a job:
1. If you are in the middle of a job when a technical glitch takes place, please do not cancel the job or let it expire (If completing the job is not possible, please screenshot the issue and submit a request to our support line below immediately)
2. Take screenshots that show the issue that is happening (you will need these later)
3. Go ahead and complete the job to the best of your ability ignoring any pages or issues you can't complete.
4. Leave a note describing the situation in the last question of the job so that our Data Review team knows what happened, then submit the job even if it is missing some data because of the glitch.
5. Finally, after submitting your job, send in a request to our support line immediately by clicking "submit a request" below. Please include the screenshots of the issue to help our team better understand the situation and work toward a resolution!
-Reminder, our system does not receive any data from canceled or expired jobs, so please do not cancel or let your job expire unless the glitch makes submitting the job impossible. Also, screenshots are always the best way for our team to verify and investigate issues!
Other issues and further troubleshooting steps that you can try while a job is reserved:
1. First, you should make sure you have a strong internet connection whenever you are completing and uploading jobs. If the job location has wifi, we suggest you connect to that. Also, please do not close the app while a job is in the middle of uploading, even if it is experiencing difficulty with the upload.
2. Close any other apps running in the background while completing Field Agent jobs.
General troubleshooting steps to try after all of your active reservations are fully submitted; Do not try these steps while you still have active reservations:
1. Check your device's available storage space and clear your app cache. Problems taking and uploading photos can be caused by the app not having enough free space to work with.
2. Other glitches are often solved by uninstalling then reinstalling the app. Important Note: Please be aware if you uninstall/reinstall you will lose any current reservations so please try to complete any active reservations first.
We have found that these steps will solve most problems. If you're still having technical problems, we ask that you try these steps first, and if the issue persists, let our support team know by submitting a request below and include screenshots if possible!