Take note of the instructions on each opportunity. If ever there are substitutions allowed, it will be outlined in the instructions for you. If there are no substitutions listed in the instructions of the job, do not purchase or submit any other product/package- including different sizes, flavors, varieties, scents, etc. Additionally, if a 4 count product is required, do not purchase four 1-count products or two 2-count products. If a bundle is being sold (online items), do not buy the individual items separately in stores.
Articles in this section
- General FAQ: Buy & Try and Ratings & Reviews Programs
- Will taxes be reimbursed?
- When I purchase the items, will the shipping and/or delivery fees be reimbursed in a Ratings & Reviews program?
- What if I have reserved the job but cannot locate the requested item in stores near me?
- Why is the price of the item much higher than the offered reimbursement?
- Can I substitute other products if I cannot find the requested product in a store near me?