We are excited about our new product we're offering for our Agents- Eye Spy!
Why Eye Spy?
- We have a Client who is building product databases of product details, UPC codes, photos, categories, etc etc etc! They need our help.
- When new scans come through their system, they have a bare minimum level of detail. That's where Field Agent comes in with Eye Spy! If we can find the products that they have in their system, we can get paid for providing more information for them to fill in these database gaps.
How are they unique?
- We don't know exactly where to find the item. We provide suggestions/possibilities, but can't make any guarantees.
- You do not get paid unless you find the EXACT requested item, UPC, and complete the job as requested.
- Important: We are not able to offer compensation for gas or time searching.
Why is the information given so vague?
- We don't get paid unless you get paid. We are in this together and want you to succeed!
- We give you ALL of the clues that we (and our Clients) have available to us.
- The clues may be more or less clear. Sometimes the information is even inaccurate due to mistakes at retail level categorizations or database issues. This can sometimes be comical - and other times confusing or frustrating.
- The reason we have the jobs to offer is that the client needs information about the product to fill in gaps in a product database.
What information will I be given?
- Retailer – This is just a suggestion of a place to start because there is a record of this product scanning at this location, you are free to find the item anywhere. You could find the item in the suggested retailer, in a totally different retailer, or even at home.
- Product Description – This will likely be vague as it is what has been registered at the retailer when the product was scanned for the receipt. This description is all that we and our Client have available to us.
- Category - This will be a likely or possible section where you could find the item. Sometimes the section is WAY off.. But it's all the information that our Client currently has and our best guess at any tips for you.
- Sub-Category - Like the Category, this is the best info that we have received (and it's the best that our Client has available). It may be helpful and accurate - and sometimes its WAY off.
- UPC – The item you find must have the EXACT same 10-digit UPC.
How can I be successful with Eye Spy Jobs?
- If you don't find the item, please cancel the reservation - or just don't reserve it until you find it. Canceling an Eye Spy job will not negatively affect your agent score. Submitting a job without finding the exact item will result in a Denial which will negatively affect your agent statistics.
- Familiarize yourself with UPCs and item descriptions. You will start to learn what the abbreviations mean.
- Scan through the list of items requested and then keep your eye out for them.
- Once you find the item, follow the instructions carefully.
- Capture clear photos. We can’t accept blurry photos or photos with a glare. We must be able to read EVERY WORD on the package.
- Answer all of the requested questions.
We hope that this helps! As always, feel free to reach out to us with questions!